Bing Webmasters Tools are a set of tools made available to a site’s webmaster by Bing, allowing you to see how Bing sees your website.
Bing Webmaster Tools provides you access to the following data:
- How often Bing has crawled your site
- Problems Bing found while crawling your site such as
- Malware found on your site
- 404 errors
- How many 302 and 301 redirects are in place
- How many pages on your site Bing has indexed
- How many links Bing has found going to your site
- How much traffic Bing is sending to your site
- What keywords are bringing traffic to your site from the search engines.
Bing Webmaster Tools also allows you to submit your xml sitemap so Bing can crawl your site more efficiently and effectively.