If content is king, then social collaboration is the entire kingdom.
You know you’re supposed to create content because it reinforces your expertise, impacts search engine optimization and provides value to your clients. But, how do you find time to treat the “king” with the reverence he deserves?
Sarah Evans (@PRsarahevans), open social collaboration platform, Tracky’s chief evangelist and owner of Sevans Strategy shares her top secrets for creating a content marketing plan. From editorial calendars to collaborative blog posts, you’ll learn six not-so-secret, secrets for success.
This #SEOWebinar was recorded live May 2, 2013.
Here is a sample of what was discussed:
- Editorial calendar for your website, blog, and social networks
- Keyword list creation
- Content creation for your website, blog, and social networks
- Editing and review of content
- Delegation of tasks to socially promote each piece of content
- and more
Watch the Replay Now!
Learn more about our presenter Sarah Evans
Sarah Evans (@prsarahevans) is the chief evangelist at Tracky and owner of Sevans Strategy, a public relations and new media consultancy. She’s the author of new book, [RE]FRAME: Little Inspirations For A Larger Purpose (published by SlimBooks). It’s her personal mission to engage and employ the use of emerging technologies in all communication that connects her with a rapidly growing base of more than 120,000 people. A “for good” advocate, Sarah worked with a local crisis center to raise more than $161K in three weeks via social media and is a team member of the Guinness Book World Record holding #beatcancer. Sarah can be seen in Vanity Fair’s Americas Tweethearts, Forbes’ 14 Power Women to Follow on Twitter and Entrepreneur’s Top 10 Hot Startups of 2010.
Be sure to check out our most recent archived webinar recordings:
- March 2013: Google+: The Platform Built For Your Business
- February 2013: Best Practices & Trends for Online Marketing in 2013
- January 2013: The Pinterest Effect: What the Future Holds