Hey there online marketers and business owners,
By now you have heard about Google+, and you might be wondering why you need to be on yet another social network... you're just the person who should attend this webinar! Even if you're active on G+ this webinar will help take your game to the next level.
The Google+ Bus is moving fast. Don't get left in the dust of your competitors. Learn how to utilize this powerful social network to explode your inbound marketing campaign in our free webinar.
In this webinar, you'll learn about:
- How to use Google+ effectively for your business
- Strategy you can put into action
- Tools you can use to build an audience right now
- How to build brand advocates
- Measuring real results that drive ROI
This webinar was recorded on Thursday March 21st, 2013 at 11AM MST / 1PM EST . I hosted Tim Moore, CEO of CrushIQ as we discuss Google+ and why it's the platform built for your business.
Tim is a digital marketer and entrepreneur with a simple mantra, "relationships, not rules." CrushIQ specializes in energizing digital business projects and creating unique user generated commerce solutions. Tim has been an advocate of Google+ since it debuted, and has been blazing a trail that many try to keep up with. He has helped many businesses succeed on Google+ and we will discuss how he's done so on this webinar.
- Bonus #1: All those who registered received early access to our FREE Google+ eBook, "Creating and Optimizing a Google+Page For Your Business."
- Bonus #2: CrushIQ is also provided a case study about NASCAR's most winning Race Team, Roush Fenway Racing, and how they successfully used G+ to build their brand.
So, what are you waiting for? Watch the replay today!
Below you will find the video replay of the webinar, the slide deck, as well as the additional tools and URL's we discussed during the presentation.
Here are the additional links we discussed during the webinar:
- DoShare for Google+
- Reading Desk powered by Regator
Also, here is a link to the Facebook vs. Google+ Case Study... the shortened link in the webinar did not work.
Thanks again for attending and watching our webinar. See you next month!
Darin "Doc" Berntson
Senior Community Manager, SEO.com