Seeking full-time candidates
Our Client Success Manager plays a key role in the growth of our company.
This is a client service, sales-driven, role responsible for upselling existing clients, obtaining referrals for new business, and working with customers that indicate their desire to cancel their accounts. The goal of this position is to ensure that these opportunities are repeatable, scalable and that clients are successful.
As a growth-focused leader, you will work closely with leadership and other divisions within the company to increase revenue from our existing clients, gain new business through referrals, and increase our client retention rate.
This position will work closely with our Account Management team to advocate client success and maintain long-term and strong relationships with our clients.
You will be proactive in monitoring client sentiment, identifying issues, and enacting preventative campaigns to ensure retention. You will identify, and present upsell opportunities for each client and work with the sales team to facilitate the deal.
You must model diplomatic problem solving, internal and external communications management, cultivating revenue growth and deepening vital client relationships for the account service team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Fully understand every service that SEO.com offers
- Develop and implement a scalable contact strategy & sales process for upsells
- Implement a plan for new referrals
- Work closely with account managers and provide insights, and identify new strategy opportunities.
- Identify potential campaign issues and present solutions to prevent escalation or cancellation
- Ensure clients are onboarded effectively to ensure the campaign is set up for success
- Lead regularly scheduled client checkups
- Identify opportunities to introduce new products or services to help increase client results
- Work with the sales team to present upsells to the client
- Assist the VP of Client Services to reduce cancellations
- Sales experience (preferably in Digital Marketing or Advertising) 2+ years minimum
- Thorough understanding of Digital Marketing services
- Master of client relationships, proven experience of successful client growth and retention
- Must possess a passion for helping businesses succeed
- Solid understanding of digital marketing strategies
- Highly organized, and self-motivated
- Work hard/play hard mentality, a great stress manager, client focused, team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to present at the highest levels of an organization
- You must be able to commute to our office in Draper for regular meetings
Qualified candidates may email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.