Full time or part time, non-exempt
The content specialist will work with all teams to create unique content for our clients. SEO.com is looking for talented people with excellent writing and marketing skills who want to make a difference for our clients.
This position requires a highly organized person who is able to show initiative and work without constant supervision. This position is part of a team dedicated to providing the highest quality internet marketing for our clients. You will propel the activities that help drive customer engagement, acquisition, and retention.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create thoughtful, personalized, and brand-relevant content strategies and then execute across multiple online channels/platforms
- Analyze and test the optimal ways for consumers to find and consume content
- Clearly and confidently present work to internal teams and clients
- Develop, produce, and maintain compelling and engaging website content, social media posts, marketing campaigns, and product data with high editorial standards of accuracy and quality
- Prior experience in an SEO role is a plus
- Advanced user of Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very detail-oriented
- 2-4 years experience at a creative or media agency, or in-house, as a content writer/strategist
- Able to research all areas of study in order to create engaging content
Qualified candidates may email resume and cover letter to jobs (at) seo (dot) com.