Seeking part-time candidates enrolled with an accredited college or university
The Marketing Intern will help with client services to manage their digital marketing efforts in order to grow their web presence and convert leads. SEO.com is looking for a talented person with excellent writing and marketing skills who want to thrive in the world of digital marketing, make a difference for our clients, and learn the ins and outs of web presence management.
This position requires a highly organized person who is able to show initiative and work without constant supervision. You will support the activities that help drive customer engagement, acquisition, and retention.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the creation of promotional materials
- Assist in fulfillment for client campaigns
- Write compelling content for marketing projects
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Prepare presentations
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Provide performance metrics
- Candidates must be enrolled at an accredited university or college
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong grasp of new technologies
- Social Media fluency
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Graphic Design skills are a plus
Qualified candidates may email resume and cover letter to jobs (at) seo (dot) com.