VP of Sales
Full time or part time, non-exempt
SEO.com needs a sales representative who can work within her/his respective area of the country to expand our clientele. This is a full-time position, salary (non-commission) position.
SEO.com offers a wide variety of online marketing services including web design and development, social media marketing, pay per click (PPC) advertising, search engine optimization, content marketing, and conversion rate optimization.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Utilize referrals from current clients and direct submissions from the website to reach out to potential clients
- Research various companies and industries that will profit from our services and proactively reach out to them
- Create good, long-term relationships with clients
- Maintain a calm, level-head while dealing with discrepancies between clients and coworkers
- Be available to talk to clients if and when emergencies arise
- Some travel required
- Knowledge of marketing techniques, strategies, concepts and practices which include online, social media, and digital marketing [is a plus]
- Knowledge of analytical tools used to monitor traffic (i.e. Google analytics, Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, Infusionsoft, etc.) is a plus
- Knowledge in requesting, obtaining, deciphering and utilizing statistical data for marketing purposes
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must be organized, detail oriented, creative, self-motivated, communicative, and have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in business relationships
- Exceptional time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to identify and build rapport with different levels of buyers, recognize decision making styles, overcome objections and build strong business cases
Qualified candidates may email resume and cover letter to jobs (at) seo (dot) com.