Full time or part time, non-exempt
The SEO Specialist will work with their account manager to drive traffic to our clients’ sites using the most up-to-date SEO tactics. SEO.com is looking for talented people with excellent writing and marketing skills who want to make a difference for our clients.
This position requires a highly organized person who is able to show initiative and work without constant supervision. This position is part of a team dedicated to providing the highest quality internet marketing for our clients. You will propel the activities that help drive customer engagement, acquisition, and retention.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify and expand market opportunities to maximize traffic growth through a robust keyword universe
- Monitor key reporting dashboards and performance to identify new trends or flag potential issues
- Review and document the impact of significant site changes, algorithm updates, events and other key drivers of traffic and web visitor behavior
- Analyze competitor techniques, both onsite and offsite
- Help develop and set performance indicators for SEO to support overall marketing and business objectives.
- Promote both offsite and onsite activities and also the interactions that build ranking, profile and traffic.
- Assist with developing a plan for website updates and enhancements to maximize SEO for all sites.
- Update or create online listings for client to improve search engine results and to ensure accuracy.
- Assist in monitoring websites to assist with reputation management.
- Minimum of one year experience in SEO
- Advanced user of Excel
- Experience with a web analytics platform (e.g. Google Analytics) and WordPress
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organizational and analytical skills, detail-oriented, and process oriented
- Understanding of HTML
- Comfortable presenting data and providing recommendations with confidence to senior level stakeholders, even when there is ambiguity involved
- Technical SEO background preferred and coding skills a strong plus
- Intellectual curiosity combined with a knack for recognizing correlations, trends, and statistical irregularities
- Interest in sharing and learning
Qualified candidates may email resume and cover letter to jobs (at) seo (dot) com.