The target. This orangey-red mark has been with us since our inception. And here at SEO.com, we take pride in our logos and trademarks, so we wanted to share some guidelines for using them.
First, a reminder on the ground rules:
- SEO.com, the SEO.com logo and other marks that we use are our trademarks. As laid out in our Terms and Conditions, you may not use any of these without our prior written permission.
- If you are an SEO.com partner, the terms for your use of the marks are laid out in the “Trademarks” section of the Partner Agreement which you have received.
- If we think that your use of our trademarks is in violation with these guidelines, or if we feel that your use isn’t in SEO.com’s best interest, we can revoke your right to use our marks at any time.
For general uses of our marks:
- Your use of the marks should not suggest any sponsorship or endorsement by us, and shouldn’t confuse our brands with any other brands.
- Please don’t do any of the following:
- Combine any of our marks with your name, your marks, or any generic terms
- Incorporate any of our marks into your name or logo
- Change the color of our logo
- Photoshop or otherwise modify our logos
- Use old versions of our logos
- Use our target logo as a letter in any word, other than where published by us
- Add words directly around the logos
- Overlap our logo with shapes or photos
- Associate our marks with any vulgar, obscene, indecent or unlawful material
- You may not create a Twitter handle or other social media account whose username or title could suggest affiliation with or endorsement by us.
- You may not use our marks in any advertising creative or copy (digital, social, PPC or otherwise). This includes phrases too, such as “SEO.com Partner”.
- You may not use a trademark, domain name, or logo that imitates or could be confused with our marks.
Looking to use one of our marks? Get in touch with us at email@example.com.