How do I write SEO Friendly Content?
- The first step is to use a catchy title and use the keyword in the title. Make someone want to read the article.
- The second thing is use subheadings in your articles. Include relevant keywords in the subheadings, also known as an H2 or H3 tag.
- The third thing is that you want a minimum of 300 words of content on the page or article that you are working on.
- The fourth thing is to include the keyword a few times in the beginning of the article. Don't keyword stuff or create spammy content.
- The very last thing is to use synonyms or related phrases in your content. For example, if you are a photographer, use synonyms such as family pictures or family portraits to change up the keywords on your page.
These five tips are a great way to get started with your web content strategy. Improved content on your site can help you improve your rankings.